Empire Shopping Center in Antioch, California
– 2001 Van Ness, San Francisco
– Woodside Office Center, Novato
– Mt. Diablo Terrace, Lafayette
– Orinda Theater Square, Orinda
– Empire Center, Antioch
– Empire Crossings, Brentwood
– Shops at Central Park, Bedford
– Stop-N-Save, Mountain View
– Kmart Center, Coos Bay
Empire Shopping Center | Retail Center
5887 Lone Tree Way, Antioch, CA
Empire Shopping Center is a ±122,742 SF Regional Shopping Center located at the intersection of Lone Tree Way and Empire Avenue in Antioch, CA, the main commercial arterial serving east Contra Costa County. Anchored by Old Navy, PetSmart, Office Depot and Kirkland’s, Empire Shopping Center provides long term growth and stability.
Building Square Feet:
Year Built: 2004-2005
Zoning: CSHO (Shopping Center)
Access: Four access points along Empire Avenue and Lone Tree Way. Reciprical access between Slatten Ranch and Empire Shipping Center.
Frontage: 428′ along Lone Tree Way Avenue and Lone Tree Way.
969′ along Empire Avenue